Saturday, June 10, 2023

I Become Great and Excelled More and More

*iCommand My Day
10th June, 2023.

So I became great and excelled more than all who were before me in Jerusalem. Also my wisdom remained with me.
Ecclesiastes 2:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, make me exceptionally great and help me to exceed all the previous best, current giants and the record holders in my field in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I became great and I excel more than all who were before me in my field at a global standard level. I declare that I retain wisdom and understanding. I advance quickly and rapidly. I obtain the required strength to go further than my predecessors. I declare that I have the right habits, routines and attitudes. My methods are progressively productive. I attract and retain the best company of likeminds. I receive the right information. I make steady progress day by day. I am a light and a salt of my world in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment