Tuesday, June 13, 2023

I Receive Divine Advantages

*iCommand My Day
14th June, 2023.

I returned and saw under the sun that— The race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor bread to the wise, Nor riches to men of understanding, Nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to them all.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, grant me speed, strength, wisdom, understanding, skills and also grant me the divine advantage of time and chance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am strengthened with might in my inner man by the Spirit of God. The hand of the Lord is upon me, I gain speed for in life and I overtake those who have gone ahead. I am victorious in every battle. I have wisdom and I always have plenty of bread and supplies at all times. Riches comes to me by virtue of understanding. I am skillful and deligent. I obtain favor from men and kings. Time and chance are working in my favour. I have divine advantage and divine assistance. I always win. I am the head and not the tail. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment