Sunday, June 11, 2023

I will not fall into the hands of scammers

*iCommand My Day
12th June, 2023.

Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor.
Ecclesiastes 4:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please lead me into fruitful, productive and mutually beneficial relationships and partnerships in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am able to discern the difference in people. I know who to partner with and who to walk away from. I declare that I will not fall into the hands of scammers and schemers. I get the best of every deal and business. The favour of the Lord is upon me, I have unusual kindness, acceptance and access an to those that matter for my lifting. I am the preferred. My delivery on every project is exceptional and excellent. I have wisdom and understanding in my heart. My strategies are backed by the hand of the Lord. I make steady growth in every area of my life day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment