Monday, June 26, 2023

I Have Clarity & Direction; I Gain Speed and Time

*iCommand My Day
27th June, 2023.

For thou wilt light my candle: The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psalm 18:28 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please let Your light shine in my darkness and light up my life and my path in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus; light be! Let the light of God shine upon me and on my path. I declare that what was hidden is now revealed to me. No more confusion - I have clarity and precision. And I know what to do. I declare that the eyes of my understanding is enlightened and illuminated. I know which direction and way to go. Therefore, I gain speed and time. I get results faster and better. I declare increase on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment