Wednesday, June 7, 2023

My Defense is of God

*iCommand My Day
8th June, 2023.

My defense is of God, Who saves the upright in heart.
Psalms 7:10 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You are my defense. Thank You for saving me at all times. I am grateful Lord.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that there is none like my God. Who rides upon the wings of the wind to save me. He is my rock and my fortress. He is my defense and my safety. Therefore, I continually dwell in safety under His shadows. I am protected from the arrows that flies by day and the pestilence that strikes by night. My steps are well guided by the Lord. I am too late for tragedy but I am always on time for my blessing. I am surrounded with favour as with a shield. The covering of the Lord extends to my household and all that I have on every side in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment