Friday, June 23, 2023

Season of Abundant Testimonies

*iCommand My Day
23rd June, 2023.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mark 11:24 KJV

*Prayer
Father, my hope and my trust is in You, I ask that You do for me more than I can ask or think in every area of my life and let my joy be full in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that in my life, the Lord is doing for me exceedingly abundantly above all I can ask think or imagine. I declare that I receive blessings one fast on the heels of another. While I am still dancing about one, many more will follow in rapid succession. I declare that the Lord blows my mind with miracles without numbers and wonders past finding out. Therefore, I step into a new season of abundant testimony in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment