Saturday, June 24, 2023

My Life is set on the path for thr very top globally

*iCommand My Day
25th June, 2023.

And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
Deuteronomy 28:13B KJV

*Prayer
Father, You are the lifter of men, please lift up my head and place me above only in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am the head and not the tail. I am above only. The favour, endorsement and beauty of the Lord is upon me. My life is set on the path for the very top globally. I am a light of the world, a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. I am a salt of the earth. I declare that my assignment has a global ripple effect. I hear the instructions of the Holy Spirit and I follow. Therefore, I will not be small. I will not be limited or restricted. I grow in ever increasing splendor day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment