Monday, June 5, 2023

I am Preferred. I am Blessed. I am Favoured

*iCommand My Day
6th June, 2023.

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Psalms 5:12 NKJV

*Prayer
Father let Your blessing rest upon me and let Your favour sorround me as with a shield in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; I am the blessed of the Lord. The favour of the Lord is upon me and His grace is at work in my life. I am surrounded with favour like a fence wall. I declare that nothing comes to me until it is cleared through favour. Therefore, everything in my life is working together for my good. I am the preferred. The beauty of the Lord my God is manifested in its perfection and excellence over me. I experience the gift of men and I am helped by the Lord day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment