Wednesday, May 31, 2023

I Become Greater and Greater

*iCommand My Day
1st June, 2023.

“So David waxed greater and greater: for the LORD of hosts was with him.”
‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭11:9‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the Month of June. I ask that You will be with me and make me to become greater and greater in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that this month is the turning point in my life and destiny. I declare that I become greater and greater in every ramification. I advance consistently upward and forward only. I swim in health and dwell in abundance of prosperity and favour. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling. I am above only. My needs are meet. I am blessed and a blessing to many in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment