Monday, May 22, 2023

I am the blessed, my words are seasoned with salt

*iCommand My Day
23rd May, 2023

How blessed is the one who does not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand in the pathway with sinners, or sit in the assembly of scoffers!
Psalms 1:1 NET

*Prayer
Father, please help me keep me away from the company of evil people, sinners and scoffers in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am the blessed of the Lord. I do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand in the pathway with sinners, or sit in the assembly of scoffers. I declare that the ways of the ungodly do not appease to me. I do not support or broadcast the words of gossips and mockers. I do not join with backbiters and blackmailers. I declare that my words are seasoned with salt. Glorious things are spoken of me and proceeds out of me. My life is a delight to the Lord and the people around me. I am a light of the world, a city set on a hill. I am a joy of many generations in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment