Monday, May 1, 2023

The Lord Surrounds Me

*iCommand My Day
2nd May, 2023.

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, And establish the work of our hands for us; Yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalms 90:17 NKJV


*Prayer
Father clothe me with Your favour like a garment and let Your favour be a shield around me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The favour, beauty and approval of the Lord rest upon me from this day. I declare the Lord is ny sun and shield - I receive grace for grace and favour for favour. I declare that I am anointed with this favour and my cup - my life, family, ministry, finance, health, business and all that concerns be began to prosper. I declare, this month, the Lord establish me on every side. I go from glory to glory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment