Friday, May 26, 2023

I come into the abundant dimensions of the Life of Christ

*iCommand My Day
27th May, 2023.

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
John 10:10 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, terminate the activities of the thief in my life and restore, activate and bring in the abundant dimension of the life of Christ in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare a loud "No" to the devil. Devil, you can't steal anything from me; You cannot steal my health, my joy, my peace, my salvation, my strength, zeal and passion for God. I declare that I am alive to God. The life of God is in me. I declare that I step into the abundant dimension of the life of Christ. I live and enjoy life to the full and to overflow. I swim in health and dwell in abundant prosperity. Everything is working for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment