Wednesday, May 24, 2023

I Activate and Superimpose a Season of Fruitfulness in my Life

*iCommand My Day
25th May, 2023.

He is like a tree planted by flowing streams; it yields its fruit at the proper time, and its leaves never fall off. He succeeds in everything he attempts.
Psalms 1:3 NET

*Prayer
Father, superimposed a season of fruitfulness upon my life and let me increasingly yield at the proper time in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I operate by favour and grace. Therefore, I superimpose a season of fruitfulness over every area of my life that I am experiencing lack and failure. I declare that I enter a season of plenty and abundance. I declare multiple streams of income. I declare increase in clientele, customers and demand for my products and services. I declare that my life is ever green. Nothing missing, nothing lack. I am full of joy and plenty always in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment