Saturday, May 27, 2023

The Wicked Are Wind-Driven Chaff

*iCommand My Day
28th May, 2023.

Not so with the wicked! Instead they are like wind-driven chaff. For this reason the wicked cannot withstand judgment, nor can sinners join the assembly of the godly.
Psalms 1:4‭-‬5 NET

*Prayer
Father, let the wicked and everyone advancing his work be blown away like chaff before the wind in my life and in Nigeria in Jesus name, amen!

*Declare the Decree
I declare the word of the Lord, it will not be well with the wicked and the perpetrators of wickedness in my life and over Nigeria. I declare that the wicked are like chaff driven by the wind. The judgment of the Lord descend on the lot of the wicked and they cannot withstand judgment. Every one who digs a pit shall fall inside it and everyone roll a stone, the stone shall be rolled over him. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling. Peace within my walls and prosperity in my home in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment