Saturday, May 6, 2023

I will not be weary in doing good

*iCommand My Day
7th May, 2023.

that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
Ephesians 3:16 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please strengthen my spirit man and let me experience a deeper and better walk with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
My spiritual growth will not experience stunted development. I declare that I am alive to God. I am sensitive to the presence of God and His leading. My spiritual life takes the lead in my life's affairs. I declare that I will not become weary of doing good. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. I mount up with wings like the eagles. I get supernatural results. I stand out in all my affairs. I go from strength to strength in Jesus name,  amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment