Friday, May 19, 2023

I am strong, unshaken and unmoved

*iCommand My Day
20th May, 2023.

I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Psalms 16:8‭ NKJV

*Prayer
Father, make me strong, unmovable and unshakable by any circumstances or situation in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Therefore I will rest in hope. His plans for me are of good not of evil. I am anxious for nothing. I am not worried about anything. The hand of the Lord is upon me. His favour is at work on me. I am not at disadvantage. I go higher and higher from grace to grace. I go forward ever. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. I bear my fruit in my season and I always prepared for my moments in life my steps are divinely ordered day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment