Saturday, May 6, 2023

I function by divine auction

*iCommand My Day
6th April, 2023.

that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
Ephesians 3:16 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please, empower me to be above only and give me the courage, confidence and consistency required in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am strengthened with might in my inner man - I am empowered to dream big and achieve them. I am enabled to pursue my God given visions. I receive the needed boldness, competence and character to be above only. I am empowered for my next level. I am adequately skilled for the new phase opening up to me. I function by the auction of the Holy Spirit. I gain accelerated speed. Time and chance are occurring in my favour. I declare, I step into prepared provisions in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment