Sunday, May 7, 2023

The Lord Shines Forth His Beauty Through Me

*iCommand My Day
8th May, 2023.

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God will shine forth.
Psalms 50:2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let my life manifest the perfection of Your beauty and shine forth Your glory through me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree;
I declare the decree; I am the perfection of beauty. The Lord my God manifest His beauty in and through my life and He shines forth through me. My life is a testament of the goodness and mercy of the Lord. I grow in ever increasing splendor. I shine from glory to glory. I move from strength to strength. I live in stable health and I dwell in abundance. I am of the lineage of consistent winners. Therefore, I always win. I prevail. I thrive. The Lord shines forth His light and awesomeness through me. Because of me thanksgiving rises to God in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment