Wednesday, May 10, 2023

I am a wonder to all

*iCommand My Day
11th May, 2023.

Who does great things, and unsearchable, Marvelous things without number.
Job 5:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, display great and unsearchable things in and through my life day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am God's masterpiece and my life shows forth marvelous things without number. Day by day, I produce and exhibit the wonders of God. I declare that I am creative and innovative by the wisdom from above. I am a global blessing and a solution to generations. Every little thing in my hand becomes a great success and that which is great become global legacies. I arise and I shine forth as a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. I shine ever brighter till the perfect day. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment