Sunday, May 14, 2023

The Lines Have Fallen to me in Pleasant Places

*iCommand My Day
14th May, 2023.

The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance.
Psalms 16:6 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, cause all that I am involved in and all that I lay my hands on to produce exceptionally and in my favour in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance. Therefore, in every aspect and in whatever I am involved - I get favourable and exceptional results; In every contract, deal, business, venture and everything I partake of - I declare that my portion is good. My lot in life is large, spacious, abundant and peaceful. My fields are ever green. My life is a fertile ground. My family is fruitful. My ministry is exploding on everyside. My business is productive day by day. I swim in health and dwell in plenty. Everything is working in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment