Monday, May 15, 2023

The Lord sweep away the schemes of liars

*iCommand My Day
16th May, 2023.

He thwarts the plans of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success. He catches the wise in their craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are swept away.
Job 5:12‭-‬13 NIV

*Prayer
Precious Father, turn the wisdom of the crafty into foolishness and sweep away the schemes of liars in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord thwarts the plans of the wicked, so that their hands achieve no success. I declare the liar is exposed in their evil deeds, and the schemes of the wily are swept away. I forbide and rebuke the thief from coming anywhere near me. The intentions of the malicious would not prosper. I swim in health and I live in abundance. Peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. Only goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life. I live the supernatural and superabundant life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment