Monday, May 15, 2023

The Confidence of the wicked is taken away

*iCommand My Day
15th May, 2023.

He thwarts the plans of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success. He catches the wise in their craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are swept away.
Job 5:12‭-‬13 NIV

*Prayer
Father, frustrates the plans of the crafty and withdraw their strength so that they will not be able to perform their enterprise in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that confidence and strength of the wicked is taken away. The Lord frustrates the activities of the crafty over my life and over this nation. Their hands will not be able to perform their evil work. No evil will come near me and no plague will come near my dwelling. The Lord is my sun and shield. I receive grace and glory. I advance and make  steady progress in every area of my life. I am above only. In my life, there's nothing missing, nothing lacking and nothing broken. I am blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment