Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Lord let good and pleasant things find me

*iCommand My Day
17th May, 2023.

Keep me safe, O mighty God. I run to you, my safe place. I said to Yahweh, “You are my Maker and my Master. Any good thing you find in me has come from you.”
Psalms 16:1‭-‬2 TPT

*Prayer
Father, keep me safe in all my ways and let good and pleasant things find me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord God Almighty keeps me safe. I run to the Lord and into the name of the Lord. He is my hidding place. He is my Maker and my Master. Any good thing anyone finds in me has come from the Father. I therefore declare blessings more and more. Favour overflow. Increase on every side. I am the blessed of the Lord. I everything I do prospers. I am productive in every season. Daily, I receive good news and good things in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment