Sunday, May 28, 2023

Peace as officers and Righteousness as Leader

*iCommand My Day
29th May, 2023.

Instead of bronze I will bring gold, and instead of iron I will bring silver; and instead of wood, bronze, and instead of stones, iron. [Instead of the tyranny of the present] I will appoint peace as your officers and righteousness as your taskmasters.
Isaiah 60:17 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, instead of the tyranny of the present, please appoint peace as our officers and righteousness as our leaders in Nigeria in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus; I will not be replaced in God's agenda. My destiny will not be replaced. My inheritance will not be replaced. My future will not be replaced. And this nation will not be replaced. I declare according to the word of the Lord that over my life and this nation, the Lord does much more than we can ask or think. We declare that Instead of the tyranny of the present, the Lord appoint to us peace as our officers and righteousness as our leaders in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment