Wednesday, May 3, 2023

I walk by faith not by sight

*iCommand My Day
4th May, 2023.

For we walk by faith, not by sight.
II Corinthians 5:7 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, my eyes are on You; You are my hope, my trust and my reward. Please turn the impossible situations around me to testimonies in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree - I walk by faith and not by sight. My lot in this life and in this land will not be limited by the situations and circumstances around. I refuse scarcity. I reject lack. I rebuke poverty. I do not conform or normalize want. I declare that the Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. I may not see rain, I may not see wind, but my valley shall be filled. My barns are filled with plenty. I am blessed when I go out and when I come in. Everything is working for me in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment