Monday, May 8, 2023

Make me whole Lord

*iCommand My Day
9th May, 2023.

And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
Luke 17:19 KJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, please carry out Your creative work in and on me and make me whole in my spirit, my soul and my body in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Jesus for making me whole. I declare I am whole in my spirit, soul and body. My spirit is aligned to God and sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. My mind is renewed by the word of God; I do not conform to the culture of this world. I am able to discern what to do and I do so. My body is the temple of the Lord. I am continually healthy and quickened by the Holy Spirit of God. I am strengthened with might from my inner to do great exploit. In my life, there is nothing missing and nothing lacking and nothing broken. I am whole in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment