Saturday, May 20, 2023

Rest & Blessings Roundabout

*iCommand My Day
21st Sunday, 2023.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope.
Psalms 16:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please grant me rest roundabout and bless me on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord increase my greatness and grant me rest roundabout. I experience the blessing of the Lord in every area of my life. I declare that my heart is full of gladness. I rejoice in the Lord at all time. I will not be sad, I will not be down, I arise and shine. I prevail over the unpleasant circumstances and situations of life. I am above only and not beneath. I am the head and not the tail. I shine ever brighter day by day. I go upward and forward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment