Thursday, May 4, 2023

I am energized by the Holy Spirit

*iCommand My Day
5th May, 2023.

that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
Ephesians 3:16 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please strengthen me with might in my inner man, take sickness far from me and let me be strong in my spirit, soul and body in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I receive strength from within. I am empowered and strengthened with might in my inner man by the Spirit of God; I will not be weak. I will not be weary. I reject sickness completely from my life and those connected to me. I declare that sickness has no place in my body. I am full of life. I am energized. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling. I swim in health and dwell in prosperity day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment