Thursday, May 18, 2023

Help me to listen to the right counsel and the right people

*iCommand My Day
19th May, 2023.

I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
Psalms 16:7 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please help me to guide my heart and to seek the right right counsel from the right people in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I will not be deceived. I will not be lured into the ways of the ungodly people. I declare that the Holy Spirit is my teacher. The wisdom of God is at work in my life. Light  shines on my path. I always know what to do. In every area of my life, I began to make steady and continious progress in every area of my life. I declare that I am healed of all hurts and pains in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment