Tuesday, May 2, 2023

I am in alignment with God's plans for me

*iCommand My Day
3rd May, 2023.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please align my life and destiny to Your plans for me and help me to stay on Your divine program for me till the end in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the counsel of the Lord for my life shall stand. The Lord goes ahead of me to make the crooked path straight and smoothen the rough edges. Therefore, I stay on the path made for my life as it is in the plan of God. I declare light shines on my way and my feet. I am programmed to succeed exceptionally. All the days this month, I declare that only goodness and mercy follows me. I am empowered by God to be effectively and efficiently productive in every area of my life. I am lifted. Everything I need to fulfill my life's assignment comes to me now. Lord is doing for me more than I can ask or think in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment