Thursday, May 25, 2023

Father, please show me Your generosity

*iCommand My Day
26th May, 2023.

And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT

*Prayer
Father, my heart and my life is open, let me experience your generosity for all my needs in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I flourish and prosper in all seasons. I declare that the Lord has generously provided all I need. Therefore, I always have everything I need and plenty left over to share with others. I declare that I thrive in every season. The economic, political and cosmic seasons does not dictate my time. I function by the Lord's prophetic timeline for me. I advance and I shine ever brighter in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment