Sunday, May 21, 2023

I Get True Divine Results in my Life

*iCommand My Day
22nd May, 2023.

casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
II Corinthians 10:5 NKJV

*Prayer
In the name of Jesus, I demolish every argument, knowledge and thoughts that are contrary to the word of God in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord Jesus is my God and Master. He has the final authority over my life. I declare the word of the Lord has supreme authority over every aspect of my life. I reject every argument contrary to the counsel of the Lord. My skills, knowledge and experience is subject to the sovereignty of the word of God and the dictates of the Holy Spirit. My thoughts are aligned to the plans and thoughts of God. My spirit is alert and alive to God day by day. I begin to get true divine results in my life, health, marriage, ministry, business, finance and every aspects of my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment