Saturday, April 29, 2023

I am always victorious

*iCommand My Day
30th April, 2023.

but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory [as conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57 AMP

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for always giving me victory in every area of my life and since the year began. Lord I am grateful.

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank you Lord for the month of April 2023. Thank you for always giving me victory over every single issue and challenges that comes my way. I declare that the rest of the year unfolds the best season of my life. I advance with grace and favour. I program goodness and mercy to follow me all the days of my life. I declare my head is exalted like the horn of a unicorn and I am anointed with fresh oil. I declare that I may not see rain and I may not see wind but my valley shall be filled in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment