Saturday, April 15, 2023

Help is here!

*iCommand My Day
16th April, 2023.

John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
John 3:27 KJV

*Prayer7
Father, let there be a release of all that is mine from every corner and everyone assigned to me in this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I lift up my eyes to the hills, from where comes my help? I declare that my help is from the Lord - the maker of the heavens and the earth. I receive good and perfect gifts from the Lord. I declare that my doors are continually opened to helpers of destiny. I declare that men comes to me day by day with wealth, opportunities and great openings to me. I receive the gift of men, access, kindness and acceptance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment