Sunday, April 2, 2023

I am alive and healthy

*iCommand My Day
3rd April, 2023.

Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
Isaiah 58:8 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that every cell in my body springs forth speedily with health and vitality. I am full of strength and light in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus; I declare that I am healed and full of health. Every part of my body is alive and healthy. I am strong physically, mentally and emotionally. I strengthened with might in my inner man by Spirit of the Lord. No sickness or disease can reside in my body. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. I am a house of prayer not a den for thieves and robbers. I am full of life. I have the life of Christ in me. I experience this life in abundance and to overflow. My strength is renewed day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment