Thursday, April 13, 2023

I am filled with blessings and favours

*iCommand My Day
14th April, 2023.

For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.
John 1:16 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, let my life not be bankrupt of spiritual blessings and favour from God and all men in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that by reason of what Jesus has done, I am positioned in heavenly places far above principalities and powers and limitations of humanity. I declare that I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ. I declare that I have capacity and authority in the Spirit. I declare that the favour of the Lord is upon me. I walk in favour with God and men. Everything is working together for good for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment