Saturday, April 1, 2023

wealth and increase comes to me

*iCommand My Day
2nd April, 2023.

Therefore your gates shall be open continually; They shall not be shut day or night, That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles, And their kings in procession.
Isaiah 60:11 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare into the new month that my gates are continually open, it will not be shut night or day; that men, both known and unknown may bring wealth and increase unto me in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am the blessed of the Lord. The Lord bless me, my house and all that I have on everyside. This month, everything is working together for the good for me. I declare, all the doors of my destiny required to be open must remain open for me. I declare the abundance of the sea, the earth and of men flow to me ceaselessly. I receive a season of joy and multiple celebrations. Everything is working for me. Prosper and exceedingly well in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment