Monday, April 3, 2023

I Go From Strength To Strength

*iCommand My Day
4th April, 2023.

But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
Isaiah 43:1 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let Your light shine through every darkness, confusion and storm in my life and lead me in the way I should go in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I belong to the Lord God Almighty, My Creator and Redeemer. He has called me by name. I am His. He knows me and He loves me dearly. I am placed like a seal on His heart and a seal on His arm. I am the apple of the Lord's eye. I am not afraid. I am not confused. I know what to do. I walk in wisdom and favour. I go from strength to strength. The Lord my God is a wall round about me. Nothing gets to me without going through the Lord. I am blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment