Wednesday, April 5, 2023

I am the redeemed of the Lord - I say so!

*iCommand My Day
6th April, 2023.

But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
Isaiah 43:1 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I latch unto the perfect work of redemption and I declare that I am free from everything that has held me captive in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; I am the redeemed of the Lord and I declare so. I am ransomed from the hands of the enemy. I am rescued from the shackles of self doubts and faithlessness. I am free from the hands of wickedness. I declare that by the blood of Jesus, I am free from addictions, ungodly habits and everything holding me back. I walk in the liberty of Christ. I am free indeed in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment