Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Empowered For A Victorious Life

*iCommand My Day
12th April, 2023.

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Romans 8:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, empower me by Your Holy Spirit to live a victorious life in every aspect of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Thanks be to the Lord Jesus who always make me to win in all circumstances; I declare I am a winner. I am victorious in life, ministry, marriage, finance, career, family and all that concerns me. I surpass the challenges of my time. I exceed the limitations of my days. I prosper in all that I do. Nothing dies in my hand. I am more than conqueror. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment