Friday, April 28, 2023

No weapon formed against me shall prosper

*iCommand My Day
29th April, 2023.

No weapon that is formed against you will succeed; And every tongue that rises against you in judgment you will condemn. This [peace, righteousness, security, and triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And this is their vindication from Me,” says the Lord.
Isaiah 54:17 AMP

*Prayer
Father, vindicate me against every adversary and turn their ill spoken words to favour in the ears of everyone who hear of me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; No weapon, lies, curses, ill spoken words, storms, troubles, distractions or discouragement that is formed against me will succeed; And every tongue that rises against me in judgment is condemned now. The Lord vindicates me and grants me peace, righteousness, security and consistent triumph over every opposition and adversary. I am delivered from the strivings of men. I am set above only. A people I do not know shall serve me. I receive increase more and more on every side in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment