Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Every gang up agaist me fails for my sake in Jesus ne, amen!

*iCommand My Day
27th April, 2023.

Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
Isaiah 54:15 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, according to Your word, let every gathering or gang up against me fail woefully for my sake in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of the Lord or sent from the Lord. Therefore, whoever assembles against me shall fall for my sake. I declare that evil shall slay the wicked. Whoever digs a pit shall fall in it and whover ferments trouble shall be consumed in it. I and everyone connected to me, we are preserved in health and abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment