Saturday, April 22, 2023

My heart, be not troubled or afraid!

*iCommand My Day
23rd April, 2023.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27 KJV

*Prayer
Father, in this troubled world and turbulence circumstances, please grant me peace on all side and by all means in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare peace within my walls and prosperity within my home. I speak to every storm; peace be still. Let troubles cease. Let situations and circumstances work in my favour. I declare that I am in covenant with every element of nature to favour me. Everyone who sees me favours me. I declare that even my enemies are compelled to be at peace with me. I rise to greater heights on the wings of favour and grace. I will not be afraid. I am bold, I am courageous. The voice of a stranger, I will not follow. Everything is working for good for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment