Monday, April 24, 2023

Daily loads of benefits

*iCommand My Day
25th April, 2023.

Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Selah
Psalms 68:19 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I open up the gates of my life and my destiny, let Your loads of benefits pour into me and upon me in abundance daily in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Blessed be the Lord my God, Who daily loads me with His benefits. Therefore, I declare that all my needs are met. I am blessed physically, mentally, financially, materially and spiritually. I live in the over flow of abundance. I do not beg, I do not borrow. I live as a king on the face of the earth. I am above only. I will not be beneath. I rise higher and higher. I shine ever brighter. Everything is working for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment