Sunday, April 16, 2023

Supernatural supply beyond what I could ask or thinks

*iCommand My Day*
17th April, 2023.

John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
John 3:27 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please let there be a supernatural supply of all that I need beyond what I could ask or think or imagine in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord is doing for me exceedingly, abundantly above all I can ask or think or imagine according to the power of the life of Christ and the Spirit of God at work in me. I declare all my needs are supernaturally supplied. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. The Lord is my Shepard, everything required for life and godliness comes to me easily and in large proportion. I am blessed in the city and in the field. I am blessed when I go out and when I come in day by day in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment