Monday, April 10, 2023

The Life, Righteousness and Spirit of Christ is in me

*iCommand My Day
11th April, 2023.

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Romans 8:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Spirit of the Living God, please move over my life like You did on Jesus; quicken me, recreate me and lead me in every aspects of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declate that the Spirit of Christ dwells in me - the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead; therefore I am alive to God - Spirit, Soul and Body. I receive the gift of righteousness. I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am a saint not a sinner. The life of God is in me and the Spirit of God dwells in me. I receive the life in abundance. I declare that I am continually led by the Holy Spirit; He leads me and make me into the same image as Christ. I walk in newness of my eternal destiny day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment