Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Kings Come out of me

*iCommand My Day
19th April, 2023.

And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Genesis 17:6 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please make nations out of me and let globally influential leaders in different sectors come out of me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that out of me proceeds great and might nations, global businesses and worldwide innovative solutions. I declare that my influence will not be local rather, my influence will reach the ends of the earth. My impact will not be limited but it will cut across the nations of the world. Let everything from me be the best and most preferred globally. I daclare that out of my shall proceed globally relevant agents of change in every sector. I declare that I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment