Tuesday, April 25, 2023

I am free from the burden of debts, bills & hurts in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
26th April, 2023.

Blessed be the Lord, Who bears our burdens and carries us day by day, even the God Who is our salvation! Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
Psalm 68:19 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, please carry me in Your arms and keep me safe from the burden of doubts and fears - give me grace and strength in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Blessed be the Lord, Who bears my burdens and carries me day by day, even the God Who is my salvation. Therefore, I declare that I am being carried by the Lord. I surpass every limitations. I am indestructible. I am unstoppable. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am more than a conqueror. I am blessed and highly favoured. I am free from the burden of debts and bills. I am free from hurts and traumatic experiences. I walk in the liberty of the children of God in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment