Thursday, April 6, 2023

Its Good Friday - Jesus paid it all💯

*iCommand My Day
7th April, 2023.

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Jesus, thank You for paying the unltimate price to save me - I believe in you and I receive all that the Lord Jesus died for me to receive in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly, everything Jesus died for me to receive comes to manifestation in my life and through me in Jesus name. I declare the price for my eternal destiny has been paid and I receive it. I declare my prosperity, lifting, influence and growth is signed, sealed and delivered. I am a child of God. I obtain peace that surpass all understanding. I live in perfect health day by day. My sins are forgiven. My debts are cleared. I am a new creature in Christ. I enter into abundant life day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment