Thursday, April 20, 2023

I am empowered by the Holy Spirit

*iCommand My Day
21st April, 2023.

and the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isaiah 11:2 KJV

*Prayer
Holy Father, let Your Spirit rest upon me in all dimensions and in His fullness in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Spirit of the LORD rest upon me, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD is at work upon me. From this day, I become a new and different person. I am empowered by the Spirit of God. I am strengthened with might in my inner man. I do great exploits day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment